The Ventures of MissBiz

This is a journal of my personal ventures in business, as a business student, and as a student in life. This is a blog for me, but if you'd like to follow along - you might be in for a wicked ride!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My Little Guardian

I have a little mouse that hangs around my desk at work.

I’ve never seen him, but I know he’s somewhere close by. I had a supply of trail mix and granola inside my desk a few months ago and one day I picked it up out of my drawer and a steady stream of mix fell through the bottom. I then thought I could prevent this from happening again by keeping my hot chocolate on top of my desk, and in a cloth bag.

But when I came into work this morning, my little mousy friend chewed through the bag and must be on one hell of a sugar rush today. Judging by the little teeth marks, he’s only a teeny one.

I haven’t told anyone in the office. We have each others' back's.

And he might be good luck!

~Keep Bizzy~ (like my little mouse friend and me!)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
“It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, an angel gets set on fire."
Jack Handy

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Howatt,

My name is Chris Erb and I am the marketing director at CorpoCall. We are a call center company located in Florida. I saw your blog and am contacting you about starting a mutually beneficial partnership.


Please feel free to view our website at www.corpocall.com and then send me an email at cerb@corpocall.com or call me at 866-661-2255 ext 1001 and I will gladly explain more.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home