The Ventures of MissBiz

This is a journal of my personal ventures in business, as a business student, and as a student in life. This is a blog for me, but if you'd like to follow along - you might be in for a wicked ride!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Free Skool Links

Being an e-zine founder (Halifax Retro), and a follower of the Halifax Media Co-op, I'm always on the lookout for similar organizations and networks that produce free newsworthy articles and social/ political commentary.

I came across two great websites today that coincide with the purpose and values of Halifax Retro in many respects - offering a symbiotic network of social, political, environmental research and critique.


Take notice of the new section on my sidebar for these links... fancy!

Keep Bizzy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home