The Ventures of MissBiz

This is a journal of my personal ventures in business, as a business student, and as a student in life. This is a blog for me, but if you'd like to follow along - you might be in for a wicked ride!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My New Buddy!

... his name is Asolo! Sounds like something from Star Wars, no? I might alter it slightly... to Captain Solo.

In all seriousness though (...even though I'm totally serious when I say my backpack's name is Captain Solo, or Asolo, depending on my mood)... I love my backpack. It's so light, yet durable. Or at least, I think it's durable - that's yet to be seen I suppose. It's perfect as far as I'm concerned. There's enough room to fit a couple light outfits in, has 2 (!!) detachable daypacks; the top comes off and is like a huge fanny pack, but I wear it like a messenger bag, and on the front is a super tiny backpack, or hydration pack. It's made for girls, so the waist sits really nice, and it a good size for my somewhat small upper body and shoulders.

Well, here is an actual description and picture of my bag. Adam's packpack can be seen here. For some reason, his looks much smaller than mine in these pictures, but his is actually bigger (and heavier, unfortunately).

Stayin' Bizzy!!
____________________________________________
"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money."
~Susan Heller~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home