The Ventures of MissBiz

This is a journal of my personal ventures in business, as a business student, and as a student in life. This is a blog for me, but if you'd like to follow along - you might be in for a wicked ride!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Cure for The Times

I honestly believe that this will change the fabric of perspective for so many people in our world. In a time when we are in such a depressed and cynical state, could we have asked for a more awe-inspiring glimpse of hope? Honestly...? Not only that, but it's about time we were kicked really hard for our self induced illusions - in such a fake society we live in, we need to get back to something more real, more organic. I don't know if this was calculated - probably not - but regardless of whether it was or not, this is genius in every way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related


I can't stop watching it!

~Bizzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home