The Ventures of MissBiz

This is a journal of my personal ventures in business, as a business student, and as a student in life. This is a blog for me, but if you'd like to follow along - you might be in for a wicked ride!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Olympic Pictures



Recieving the flame - so excited! I'm on the left.

Looking at the camera, I love this shot!

By the by, I've been working on two business plans recently. One of them I'm keeping secret because I'm superstitious like that. The other is for Halifax Retro. I am revamping the site and gearing Halifax Retro more towards the DIY section, where I will have a running commentary on various crafts I am making, selling, etc. I've recently taken an interested in pottery, and embroidery. I have also taken a current interest in learning more about Wiccan philosophy (last year it was Buddhism). So I am experimenting in combining any art/ crafting with pagan symbolism and history. I'm working on the HalifaxRetro website in the next few days to restructure it to suit this new undertaking. More to come in the next few days! Exciting!!

Happy Holidays, everyone, & Keep it Bizzzy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home