The Ventures of MissBiz

This is a journal of my personal ventures in business, as a business student, and as a student in life. This is a blog for me, but if you'd like to follow along - you might be in for a wicked ride!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Preps Progress

This weekend we both purchased a 3 Month Global Eurail Pass! I was a little iffy on getting my hepatitis shots, but hearing this made me feel much better about it. I mean, if we can't trust Timmy's, who can we trust, right? Lol...

Tonight we're planning, planning, planning! Update are surely to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger NatalieR said...

Hey Miss Bizz,

Just came across your awesome blog - I'm the CBC producer behind Top of Your Game with Mark Tewksbury. Really encouraging that you found some of his positive tips helpful.
Check out our latest blog entry...we put out a call for folks to submit photos/images/text that inspire them. Perhaps you have something you could contribute?


Check it out...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/topofyourgame/features/how_do_you_stay_on_top_of_your_game.html

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home